Khaki Shirt Dress

00:17:00


Hello everyone,

today I have Wishlist (again) to show you.
This is little different post then usually because I am writting on English,I hope I will make it right.

So to start,in this post we are talking about Khaki Shirt Dresses from ROSEGAL.
I am so in love with this page,they ofer such nice and brilliant things,from chlotes to shoes and jewlery.So today I dicided to write Wishlist about their Khaki shirt dresses.They are sooo sweet!

Let's get startedd! 





1.Khaki Long Sleeve Dress KLIK KLIK KLIK

2.Tied-up Belted Khaki Shirt Dress KLIK KLIK KLIK

3.Plus size drop T-Shirt KLIK KLIK KLIK


You want some new clothes, why not taking a look over here?
Summer sales ongoing, all from 33% off. Use code RGEN for another 10% off!
Time for a new outfit!




And that is all I need to say.Hope you like my WL. ♥ 
'See' you next time.Ly ♥

You Might Also Like

6 komentari

  1. Druga haljina mi je top, no ni prva nije loša. Baš dobre stvari si uzela, sjajno draga♥

    https://sosihappylife.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Predivna selekcija, no bluzica je preslatka. I sama bih je poručila.
    Želim ti lijep dan, draga!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Jako interesantne haljine! Bas mi se dopadaju! Sjajan izbor draga!


    Visit me, Gothic

    OdgovoriIzbriši